Glass made with high quality printing stands its ground as a simpler interior decoration element as well as a spectacular decoration element for events, marketing and business events.
We offer unique, attractive, professional and highly durable glass printing as a unique service.
What are the main features of a glass printed in outstanding quality?
The scope of use of printed glass surfaces is extensive, from marketing purposes to private use, from interior design to advertising market.
It can used in almost all areas, functioning as a design element.
It can be the jewel of a home, shop, exhibition stand or even an office building.
We undertake to prepare the images of finished patterns, image materials in the requested dimensions after prior consultation, even in professional 1.200 dpi quality for you.
Prices for finished products vary depending on the size of the ordered products, the thickness of the glass chosen and the type of print.
We have the following glass printing options:
- UV printing
- Indoor and/or outdoor digital glass printing technique (using ceramic base ink).
Types of glass printing:
- Double-sided (allows to apply different patterns on the two sides of the same glass),
- Three-layer (solid white print, one graphic and a heat-resistant coating, e.g. for kitchen backwalls)
- Partial (a maximum of 20% of the glass surface is printed, the rest are translucent).
The digitally printed glass:
- Has excellent resistance to weather conditions and UV radiation,
- Its colors will not fade for a long time,
- Is scratch and wear-resistant,
- Endures prolonged stress well.
What does our print shop need to complete your submitted printed glass order?
For the accurate preparation of your printed glass panes according to design, please send us the image materials prepared for the printing press in size according to your tool(s) ordered, for the best possible image quality in a minimum resolution of 300 DPI as a composite PDF file in CMYK color space.
We produce excellent quality glass prints
Entrust us to perform your glass printing tasks and we undertake to print small and large quantities in perfect quality by the deadline.
Place your order today, and after the graphic acceptance and payment, we will produce the requested glass prints for you even within 72 hours!